- 5: This made me feel, hope, and dream. If you don't read this, you are missing out on the most wonderful book in the whole entire world!
- 4: It was really good, and I suggest you go out and buy it as soon as you possibly can.
- 3: It was alright. It was there. There were certainly some good parts, but you can take it or leave it, really.
- 2: Save yourself the trouble and just don't bother even picking this book up. There might've been one or two interesting parts, but it isn't worth the effort to try and find them.
- 1: If I never see this book again, it'll be too soon. Don't look at it. Don't think about. Just forget it ever existed, and hopefully I will too.
How We Rate
Looking at a review and trying to figure out exactly what two blanks means? We got you covered right here: